Film Options and Pricing
Having your wedding day filmed is quickly becoming all the rage. We've had countless couples say how glad they are they made the choice for video! Your day goes by quickly, you'll remember some of it and forget a lot. With a wedding video you watch all the things you don't remember! Years of experience has taught us that every newly engaged couple has different needs and expectations. And we've set up our wedding video services to be sort of pick and choose, giving you options that work for you and your expectations.
We've been filming weddings for 9 years, delivering experience and quality with every documentary style wedding video we film and edit. We take about 15 weddings a year, and available weekends can fill up quickly. If you're interested to learn more about our services click the Contact button and let us know how we can help make your wedding video special!
Wedding Video Lite Film Packages:
Less camera angles, less video editing, shorter video length, mp4 loaded to cloud.
$300 - Hourly rate for Wedding Video Lite coverage.
Wedding Video Full Coverage Film Packages:
More camera angles, more video editing, longer video length, mp4 loaded to cloud.
$350 - Hourly rate for Wedding Video Full Coverage.
A la Carte Wedding Video Services:
$400 - Ceremony only Video package (Less than 1 hour coverage).
$600 - Ceremony only with full Mass Video package. (Less than 90 mins coverage)
$200 - Add 5 DVDs in slim jewel cases with custom label and case cover to any package.
$250 - Add a fun 2-4 min highlight reel movie, edited in the style of a music video.
$250 - Get all your RAW unedtied out-of-camera footage on usb drives.
$125 - Hourly Rate for Spotlight Moments Video (Only available with a photo package).
Discounts for non-peak months Nov to March.
See the list of other things included below.
What you’ll get includes:
• A fully edited documentary style wedding video – with all the live sights and sounds as it happened.
• Edited with care, attention to detail, and personal touches, to help make your wedding video special.
• About 60 minutes length – ceremony in full, B-roll of venue and decorations, the important moments from your reception, and lots of candid video of all the fun.
• * Video Lite packages – are designed to be "lite" coverage using less camera angles, a little less personal touches in editing, and a shorter edited length of about 45 min.
• Your final wedding day final film is delivered as a high resolution mp4.
• Of course – DVD’s or Blu-ray’s are available as a A la Carte items.
Pro Quality Video editing includes:
• A Customized movie intro with your name & wedding date – using some of the B-roll we filmed at your wedding.
• Scene transitions – used to tell your story by fading to different parts of your wedding video.
• Special Video effects – used in just a few places to soften or standout a few choice moments of your video.
• We’ll use your wedding day colors – for any fonts, text or effects to give your video that personal touch.
• Your video will end with fun outtake clip and a scrolling name list of your wedding party, set to your 1st dance song.
• Your final wedding documentary movie as a high resolution mp4 video file.
What and how we film it includes:
• Your Ceremony filmed in full length – Up to 6 video cameras may be used with full coverage packages, 2-3 cameras with lite packages.
• We'll mic your pastor/officiant and the groom with wireless lapel mic’s to capture your vows up close.
• We also use high quality shotgun mic’s to capture all the other sounds from your ceremony.
• We film a lot of footage at your Reception - from your intro, to first dance, to toasts, to cake cutting, to bouquet toss, to your exit. A little less overal footage with lite packages.
• And we’ll use multiple camera angles to capture some of those special moments during your reception. Lite packages may use only one camera.
• We film a lot of miscellaneous B-roll footage – clips of your cake, guest book, gifts table, front of venues. A little less B-roll with the lite packages.
Our Equipment and capturing techniques:
• Your footage is captured with Pro-level HD video cameras, Nikon DLSR’s & Lenses, GoPro’s.
• We use an assortment of accessories to help capture all your footage and audio like tripods, stabilizers, sliders, and hand-held rigs to make your footage look great.
• We use high-end Sony wireless lapel mic’s, Sennheiser and Rode shotgun mic’s.
A la Carte Items:
• A la Carte DVD production &200 – includes:
- A customized Main Menu and Sub Menu for scene select – with a photo, your names and wedding date.
- Hand placed skip-ahead chapter points for use with your DVD player remote.
- Chapter points are carefully selected in your DVD so you can jump to your favorite moment.
- 5 Standard DVDs or Blu-rays – in jewel cases with a personalized printed case cover and DVD label.
*Additional DVDs or Blu-rays – $10/ea.
• Al a Carte highlight reel video $250 – includes:
- A 2-4 minute highlight reel video set to music of your choice.
- Your wedding day told in a short music video style edit.
- Internet ready mp4 for you to share on social media.
•Al a Carte all your unedited RAW footage $250 – includes:
- We film a lot of footage, and you can have all the RAW out of camera clips that we film.
- Loaded on a flash drive, or external HD that you provide, and mailed to your home.
•Wedding Day Ceremony Only Video Package
- $400 – Up to 1 hour, which includes our set up time and video coverage of just your ceremony.
- $600 – Full mass & ceremony – set up time plus 1 hour full mass coverage.
- Includes: 2 cameras, wireless lapel mic’s, Pro Editing, and mp4.
* Important notes: Set up time is often considered and counted as part of total coverage hours. All packages require a 50% reserve deposit and signed contract for scheduling and booking dates.