Your wedding day is important, and so is picking your wedding photographer. A wedding day flies by, you eat your cake and your flowers wilt, but your wedding photos are the captured mementos passed on to generations. You've heard this saying before - and its true, don't leave capturing those moment to chance.
Covering weddings since 2007 - specialty to delivering quality images that showcase your individuality in a unique to you way. I keep my packages simple, it's about the photos with some A la Carte options, letting you choose what works for you. I cover weddings from 1 to 10 hours, weddings for just photos, weddings for just video, and our most popular package is photos with my Wedding Spotlight Video combination.
• Documentary style tailored to your personality.
• Never over-posed, always natural and organic.
• Flexible and accommodating to meet your needs.
Providing quality service and meeting couples needs is a top priority.
$300 - Base Hourly Rate Photography Service.
$2400 - 8 hours with engagement session.
$100 - A la Carte Flat Rate Engagement/Save the Date sessions.
A la Carte Options:
• Add our Wedding Spotlight Video.
• Add an engagement or save the date session.
Wedding Spotlight Video service is our most requested package add on.
It's a documentary wedding video edited with personal touches.
3 options from $250-$550, see below for full details.
Ask about our discounts:
Non-peak months November to March and Military - 10%.
• Consultation by phone, Skype, emails, or in person.
• No added fees, ever!
• You'll own your full resolution digital jpegs.
• 10-15 Sneak Peeks a few days after your wedding.
• Every image gets developed to look its absolute best. I do my development and touch every image 4-5 times.
• Several photos get alternate looks treatments.
• Photos delivered on cloud for viewing & downloading.
*Professional Prints Not Included in any package.
*50% retainer and signed contract required.
*Travel fees possible over 50 miles or 1 hour.
"Our Most Requested and Popular add-on service"
Documentary video with your wedding photos. It's a video "lite" style package designed to you a wedding video at a great rate. It's your ceremony in full and the important spotlight moments from your reception. Edited with personal touches and all the live sights and sounds as they happened.
Spotlight Moments options:
$250 - Ceremony Only.
$350 - Ceremony and 1-2 reception highlights.
$550 - Ceremony and all reception highlights.
(*Add $150 for ceremonies 45 mins or more in length)
Spotlight Video Includes:
• A high resolution mp4 video, 50-60 minutes in length.
• 2-3 camera angles during your ceremony.
• One camera during your reception.
• Wireless lapel mic's to capture your vows.
• Personal editing touches to reflect your wedding day.
**Only available with a booked Photo Package.
"A must for newly engaged couples"
Engagement sessions are an integral part of the wedding experience, and super fun! Spend an afternoon taking photos while getting to know your photographer is the perfect way to build a relationship and know what to expect from them on the big day.
Use your photos for your guest book, photo collage, or a guest signing photo frame matte.
Engagement or save the date sessions include:
• 15-25 full resolution digital jpegs for you to use.
• Every image gets developed to look its absolute best.
• Several photos done in alternate photo looks.
• Photos via cloud for viewing and downloading .
$300 - Stand alone service. Up to 2 hours shoot time.
(Multiple locations okay - 10 miles of each other)
$100 - Flat rate when booked with a photo package
Gray Area Photography and Video did such a great job at our wedding. They were easy to work with from start to finish. Their artistic talent and vision really shined. We could tell they have a lot of passion for their craft and they poured it into every picture. I couldn’t recommend them higher. Thanks Donnie!
Congrats on your engagement! Please take a moment and fill out this form. Tell me a little bit about your wedding plans so far, your wedding date and location, and I'll get right back with you asap!