Collections and Pricing
Your wedding day is important, and so is picking your wedding photographer. The big day goes by quickly, most of what you remember is more like a blur, and your wedding photos become your lasting memory. Years of experience has taught us that every newly engaged couple has different needs and expectations. Wedding planning can be fun at first until it becomes overwhelming with choices. So we've set up our wedding photo services to be simple, letting you pick package options A la Carte so you get what works for you.
We've been covering weddings for the last 9 years, delivering quality and experience on every shoot. We only take about 15 weddings a year, and available weekends can fill up quickly. So if you're interested to learn more about our services click the Contact button above let us know how we can help make your wedding planning easier.
Our Most Popular Collections:
$1300 - 4 hr coverage, engagement session, sneak peeks, online gallery, jpegs on cloud.
$1600 - 5 hr coverage, engagement session, sneak peeks, online gallery, jpegs on cloud.
$1900 - 6 hr coverage, engagement session, sneak peeks, online gallery, jpegs on cloud.
A la Carte Wedding Photography Services:
*$300 - Hourly rate for wedding day Photography coverage.
*$200 - Add an Engagement/Save the Date session to any package.
*$125 - Hourly Rate for Spotlight Moments Video (Calculated by photo coverage).
*Discounts offered for non-peak months from November to March.
• Consultation by phone, Skype, emails, or in person - to help you choose the options that work best for you.
• No additional fees to own your digital jpegs. You get all your photos as full resolution jpegs with print release.
• A one-hour Engagement or Save the Date photo shoot is included with some packages, or available as Al a Carte.
• Sneak Peek photos posted a few days after your wedding on Facebook or Instagram, or privately via cloud share.
• Every photo gets the full post development and finishing treatment, so your photos will look their absolute best.
Also several pictures in different looks like; B&W tones, soft looks, creative looks, or other cool color variations.
• Your photos uploaded to a cloud share folder for easy access, sharing with family, and download options.
Other delivery options available A la Carte; custom flash drive, or a data DVD.
*Professional Prints Not Included in any package.
*All photo packages require a 50% reserve deposit and signed contract for scheduling and booking.
*Add second photographer to any Wedding Package: $100 per hour.
*Travel charges may apply for locations greater than 50 miles or 1 hour.
A la Carte - Wedding Spotlight Moments Video
Want a video to go with your wedding photos? Then our Spotlight Moments Video might be right for you. This video option is a "lite" version of our full coverage wedding video package. Designed to give you a shorter video with a lessor approach to it's overall options detail. You'll still get a fully edited documentary style video of your full ceremony, and just the important spotlight moments from your reception.
Only available with a booked Wedding Photo Collection.
$125 per hour (Calculated times the hours of coverage in your photography package)
• A high resolution mp4 video, about 40 minutes in length, of the live sights and sounds as it happened.
• We'll film and edit your ceremony - With two camera angles.
• We'll film and edit the Spotlight Moments of your Reception - Use of one camera.
• We'll use wireless lapel mic's to capture your spoken ceremony and vows.
• We'll use a more simple approach and "lite" techniques to film and capture your footage.
• You get Pro Quality editing that includes; movie intro, scene transitions, an end credit list with outtake clip.
Lets chat about setting up a fun photo shoot for your engagement or save the date invites. The session includes: Creative lighting techniques, every image gets developed to look its absolute best, an Online Photo-Gallery, all the full resolution jpegs uploaded to a cloud share for quick access.
$300 - Up to 2 hours of shoot time. (Multiple locations okay - 10 miles of each other