Options and Pricing
Your wedding day is important, and so is picking your wedding photographer. Your wedding day goes by fast you eat the cake and the flowers wilt and the memory fades, but your wedding photos last forever. You've heard this saying before - and its true, dont leave capturing those moment to chance.
WIth 10 years of experience covering weddings I've learned every couple has different needs and wedding planning can be overwhelming with choices. I wanted to make our packages simple by offering one hourly rate with 2 a la carte options so you can qickly choose what works for you. We cover weddings from 1 to 10 hours, weddings for just photos, weddings for just video, and our most popular package of photos and video together.
I believe in delivering quality and experience on every wedding I shoot. We only take about 15 weddings a year and available weekends can fill up quickly. So if you're interested to learn more about our services email, call or text me to see how we can help make your wedding planning easier.
$300 - Hourly Rate Wedding Photography Service.
$100 - Flat Rate Engagement/Save the Date sessions.
Wedding Photo, Video, and Engagement Options:
• Wedding day photography coverage.
• Wedding photography with *Wedding Spotlight Video.
• Add an engagement or save the date session.
All wedding photography coverage packages of 6 hours or less with engagement session are under $2000.
Our *Wedding Spotlight Video service is our most requested and most popular a la carte add-on.
A documentary style video edited with personal touches, a perfect add-on to your photo package.
3 options from $250-$550, see below for full details.
*Discounts for non-peak months November to March.
*Discount offered to Military 10%.
See all the details and A la Carte options below.
View our Wedding photo & video portfolios.
Learn about our Wedding Video Only Film Options
• Consultation by phone, Skype, emails, or in person - to help you choose the options that work best for you.
• No additional fees to own your digital jpegs. You get all your photos as full resolution jpegs with print release.
• Sneak Peek photos posted a few days after your wedding on Facebook or Instagram, or privately via cloud share.
• Every photo gets the full post development and finishing treatment, so your photos will look their absolute best.
Also several pictures in different looks like; B&W tones, soft looks, creative looks, or other cool color variations.
• Your photos shared via cloud for easy access, sharing with family, and download options.
Other delivery options available A la Carte; custom flash drive, or a data DVD.
*Professional Prints Not Included in any package.
*50% retainer and signed contract required to secure dates.
*Travel fees possible for locations over 50 miles or 1 hour.
"Our Most Requested and Popular add-on service"
If you'd love video to go with your wedding photos then our Wedding Spotlight Video might be right for you. Video "lite" style package, designed to give couples a shorter video with a lessor approach to it's detail. You'll get a wedding documentary video of your ceremony in full and the important spotlight moments from your reception, edited with personal touches and all the live sights and sounds as they happened.
Spotlight Moments Video options:
$250 - Ceremony Only.
$350 - Ceremony and 1-2 reception highlights.
$550 - Ceremony and all reception highlights.
(*Add $150 for ceremonies 45 mins or more in length)
Spotlight Moments Video Includes:
• A high resolution mp4 video, about 50 minutes in length.
• We film and edit your ceremony - two camera angles.
• We film and edit your reception spotlights - one camera.
• Wireless lapel mic's to capture you saying your vows.
• A "lite" approach and techniques to capture your footage.
• Personal touches in editing include a movie intro, scene transitions, an end credit list with outtake clip.
**Only available with a booked Wedding Photo Collection.
"A must for newly engaged couples"
Engagement sessions are an integral part of the wedding experience for newly engaged couples, and super fun! Spending an afternoon walking around taking some photos in a park or in town while getting to know your photographer is the perfect way to build a relationship before your big day. You get some great photos to use, and when your wedding day comes you're already friends, which gives you the comfort of knowing what to expect from your photographer. The engagement session can be a huge stress relief, whichs allows you to focus on your big day.
Engagement or save the date sessions include:
• Every image gets developed to look its absolute best.
• Several photos done in alternate photo looks.
• 10-20 full resolution digital jpegs uploaded to a cloud service for viewing and downloading.
$300 - Stand alone service. Up to 2 hours of shoot time.
(Multiple locations okay - 10 miles of each other)
$200 - Flat rate service for previously booked packages.
(%50 discount when booked with your photo package)