"My video style is that of a documentary filmmaker, capturing what happens in front of me and presenting it with creative and personal touches. Life isn't a highlight reel and a wedding video shouldn't be either. There is no greater power than that of a real story, and a real story isn’t an excerpt - it’s just real life lived in full."
Trusted Since 2009 with providing Wedding Videographer and Photographer services in all Northern Virginia and WV panhandle areas. Flexible and affordable, I keep my packages simple, it's about meeting my clients needs with a willingness to work towards what works best for them.
• Documentary style, all the sights and sounds as it happened.
• Edited with personal touches to reflect you and your wedding day.
• A flexible service for accommodating to meet your needs.
Providing quality service and meeting couples needs is a top priority.
Wedding Video Lite packages - $285 hourly rate:
Less cameras, simpler editing, shorter video length, as digital video mp4.
Wedding Video Full Packages - $325:
More cameras, more editing, longer video length, as digital video mp4.
A la Carte Wedding Video Services:
$400 - Ceremony only Video package (Under 40 mins ceremonies)*
$600 - Ceremony only Video package. (45-60 mins and over ceremonies)*
*Both include set up time and travel.
$250 - 5 DVDs or Blu-ray's in slim cases with labels.
$250 - 2-4 min highlight reel, edited in music video style.
Ask about our discounts:
Non-peak months November to March and Military - 10%.
• A fully edited documentary style video, all the live sights and sounds as it happened.
• Edited with care, attention to detail, and personal touches, to make your wedding video unique.
• Your ceremony in full, important moments at your reception, candid shots, B-roll of your venue and decorations.
• Video Lite package: Uses less camera angles, simpler approach to editing, final video length about 60 min.
• Video Full coverage package: Uses more camera angles, more time and detail in editing, final video length about 90 mins.
Video Editing includes:
• A movie intro with your names and wedding date.
• A movie ending with outtake clip and credit list.
• Special effects to standout choice moments.
• Your wedding colors used for a personal touch.
• Your final video as high resolution digital video mp4.
*Travel fees possible over 50 miles or 1 hour.
• Up to 6 cameras with Full Coverage
**2-3 cameras with Lite Packages.
• Wireless mic's on your pastor/officiant and groom.
• Shotgun mic's to capture all the other sounds.
• Multiple angles to capture some special moments at your reception. *Lite packages may use only one angle.
Equipment & capturing techniques:
• Filmed with Pro HD cameras; Nikon & Panasonic DLSR’s & Lenses, and GoPro’s.
• An assortment of tripods, stabilizers, and hand-helds.
• Sony, Sennheiser & Rode; wireless and shotgun mic’s.
DVD production $200 – includes:
• A customized Menu & Sub Menu.
• Chapters points to jump to your favorite moment.
• 5 Standard DVDs or Blu-rays in jewel cases with personalized cover and label.
*Additional DVDs or Blu-rays – $10/ea.
Highlight reel video $250 – includes:
• A 2-4 minute highlight reel set to music.
• Your wedding day told in a short music video style.
• Internet ready mp4 for you to share on social media.
Ceremony Only Video Package
• $400 – Video of just your ceremony (Under 40 mins).
• $600 – Video of just your ceremony (Over 45 mins).
• Includes: 2-3 cameras, lapel mic's, personalized editing, video as digital video mp4.
My husband and I are so thankful we chose Gray Area Photography & Video for our wedding. He was so accommodating, friendly and professional throughout the entire process. When the weather didn't cooperate quite like we planned, they sprung into action and made things happen. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful. Not to mention the pricing was extremely affordable - far better than any other quotes we received. Working with Gray Area Photography showed us that price is not at all reflective of quality.
Congrats on your engagement! Please take a moment and fill out this form. Tell me a little bit about your wedding plans so far, your wedding date and location, and I'll get right back with you asap!